Pico de Gallo
This Pico de Gallo is made with fresh Roma tomatoes, cilantro, onion, and red bell pepper. NOT spicy and kid-friendly!
- 8 large red ripe Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 fresh limes, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 pinch cumin or more if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- Stir all Pico de Gallo ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.