Slow-Cooker 3 Meat Chili – No Beans
Made with ground beef, pork sausage, bacon and loaded with flavor, you will not miss the beans!
- Slow cooker
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 2.5 ounces package of realbacon peices or 6 peices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 28 ounces tomato sauce
- 28 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dry
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (opitional)
- Preheat skillet to med-high. Brown pork sausage well by creating a golden-brown crust (DO NOT BURN). During the last 5 minutes of cooking reduce heat to med and add onions. Drain and add to the slow-cooker. In the same pan, brown ground beef and drain. Add beef to the slow-cooker and top with all other ingredients. Stir well and cover. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or 5-6 on high. Top with bacon pieces before serving.