Slow-Cooker Mississippi Chicken
This Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken is loaded with incredible flavors. It’s an easy dump recipe and it tastes great over mashed potatoes!
- Slow cooker
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 packet low sodium chicken gravy mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 6 pepperoncini peppers or banana peppers
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini or banana pepper juice
- Add chicken breasts to the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle both packets of gravy mix and ranch dressing mix on top of the chicken. Then, top with a stick of butter and peperoncini peppers.Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4 hours. When it’s ready, use a couple of forks and shred the chicken. Stir well and serve on top of mashed potatoes or on buns.