Dill Pickle Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Dill Pickle Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is a crowd favorite and a great choice for a cookout!
- 16 ounces rotini pasta cooked, drained, and rinsed in cold water
- 2 cups whole dill pickles, diced (about 5 large pickles)
- 1/4 cup pickle juice from the jar
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar or Colby-jack cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup match stick carrots
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- green onions, chopped
- 10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crispy. Drain and place on paper towels to remove excess grease. Or use a cooked package of real bacon pieces.In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, pickle and juice, ranch seasoning.Add pasta, pickles, cheese, carrots, bacon, and dill in a large bowl. Pour dressing over ingredients and toss until mixture is evenly coated.Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.Top with additional bacon and green onions if desired.