Easy Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
These Easy Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are cheesy and buttery rich. Only 30 minutes total time.
- 1 12-count package slider buns
- 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 ounces pepperoni
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated plus more for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.Slice rolls in half lengthwise and place the bottoms in the baking sheet. Try to keep the bread in 2 pieces (top and bottom).Place the bottom of the rolls in the prepared pan.Evenly add the sauce to the bottom slab of rolls.Evenly layer the pepperoni.Evenly sprinkle with mozzarella, parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.Melt butter and add garlic powder.Evenly and slowly pour or spoon the butter mixture over the rolls. Use a spatula or spoon to spread the mixture over the tops. Some of the mixture will pool at the base of the rolls.Cover with aluminum foil.Bake covered for about 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese has melted.Remove the sliders from the oven and allow them to cool for a couple of minutes. Separate sandwiches with a pizza cuter.Garnish with Parmesan cheese to taste.