Honey & Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Potatoes can be made in the oven, grill, or slow cooker.
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Full combine topping ingredents with a rubber spatula. Cover and refrigerate untill later. Stir again before topping sweet potatoes.
Sweet potato directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Scrub and rinse potatoes well. Rub a small amount of olive oil over the potatoes evenly coating them. Make a small cut on the skin of the potato. This will prevent the potato from splitting while baking. Place potatoes on the middle rack and bake between 45 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the potatoes. Be sure to cook your potatoes until they are tender.
- Scrub and rinse potatoes well. Rub a small amount of olive oil over the potatoes evenly coating them. Sprinkle with the desired amount of salt, wrap in aluminum foil, and place in the slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 6- 7 hours or on high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Scrub and rinse potatoes well. Sprinkle with salt and wrap tightly with foil. Place on the hottest part of the grill and close the lid. Cook between 40 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the size of the potatoes.