Red Cabbage & Kale Salad
Quick and easy, this healthy Red Cabbage & Kale Coleslaw will add some freshness to your life! Includes a light dressing and roasted pumpkin seeds.
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 cup kale, ribs removed & chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and shredded (I used a texture peeler)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup roasted pepitas (roasted pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, kale, carrots, parsley, and pepitas.In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.Pour contents of the small bowl into a large bowl and toss until evenly coated.