Slow-Cooker Apple BBQ Pork Sandwiches & New Potatoes
This is a SUPER EASY meal. 5 minutes of total prep. Tender, sweet, slow-cooked pork. A perfect fall sandwich.
- Slow cooker
- 3 – 4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce (I used Famous Dave's Rich & Sassy)
- 21 ounces can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 10 – 15 red new potatoes
- 6 hamburger buns
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place pork loin in the slow cooker. Chop the onion and mix all the ingredients together. Pour mixture over pork coating the whole roast.Cover and cook on low for 6 To 8 hours. Remove pork from the slow cooker and shred with 2 forks. Return to slow cooker and stir well. Scoop pork and apples out with a large spoon onto buns. Serve potatoes on the side.