Tomato & English Cucumber Salad
This is a simple tomato salad, but so delicious at the same time. Fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, and basil are drizzled with white wine vinegar and olive oil to make this simple dish.
- 40 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic. minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper taste
- crumbled feta (optional)
- Chop all vegetables and herbs.In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and gently stir until evenly coated. Best if chilled prior to serving.