Simple Kale, Pecan & Mushroom Stir-Fry
This is a very simple recipe made with all-natural ingredients. Perfect dish for mushroom lovers!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 bunch kale, trimmed, stems removed, and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsalted pecans halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add onions, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Cook 5 minutes. Add kale and 2 tablespoons more olive oil, cook for 3 minutes coating kale with the mixture.Add garlic and pecans, cook for 2 minutes. enjoy!