Slow-Cooker Mississippi Pork
Mississippi is amazing and so easy to make!
- Slow cooker
- 3 – 4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 packet au jus mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 5 – 8 pepperoncini peppers or banana peppers
- 1/2 cup juice from pepperoncini or banana peppper jar
- 1 pound baby carrots and1 pound baby potatoes (optional)
- Add pork to the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with carrots and baby potatoes, if desired. Sprinkle both packets of gravy mix and ranch dressing mix on top of the pork. Then, top with a stick of butter and peperoncini peppers.Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH for 5-6 hours. When it’s ready, use a couple of forks and shred the pork. Stir well and serve on top of mashed potatoes or on buns.