Oven-Roasted Sticky Asian Ribs
These Sticky Oven-Baked Asian Ribs are SUPER tender. The glaze gives these ribs a delicious sticky coating. The Asian flavors of this recipe are incredible!
- 3 – 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white or rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- green onions, finely chopped
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl. Reserve half the marinade for later. Pour half of the marinade over ribs and let them marinate for at least four hours. Preheat oven to 325°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Season ribs with salt and pepper and place them on the sheet. Use a second sheet of foil and cover the ribs, folding edges together to create a pouch. Cook for 1 hour. Increase oven temperature to 425°. Remove ribs from the foil packet and place them directly on the baking sheet. Brush with glaze. Return to oven, basting every 10 minutes with glaze. cook for 30 minutes or until ribs are deeply browned, glazed, and fork-tender.