Slow-Cooker Crack Chicken Dip
Crack Chicken dip is loaded with chicken, cheddar, bacon, and ranch. Serve with crackers, celery, or corn chips.
- Slow cooker
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs (trimmed of fat)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or mild pepperoncini juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1 16 ounces block cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- green onions, chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Pour chicken broth into the slow cooker and stir in ranch mix.Trim chicken fat and place it in the bottom of the slow cooker.Coat chicken with mixture and place butter on top of chicken. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or high for 2 to 3 hours on low.When done, remove the lid and shred the chicken using two forks.Add cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese. Stir until completely melted and combined.Top with remaining cheddar cheese and cover with the lid and allow the cheese to melt.Remove lid and sprinkle chopped bacon on top.Garnish with green onions and parsley.